Technology & Intellectual Property
Our experienced intellectual property lawyers combine expertise in trademark, patent and copyright law to serve our clientele as general counsel in a variety of corporate and litigation matters. Our intellectual property services include acquisition, enforcement and maintenance of trademarks, patents and copyrights. Additionally, we help clients protect their valuable trade secrets and negotiate the licensing of their intellectual property.
– Registering trademarks and patents
– Competition Law regarding IP – CCA and ACCC
– Software Patents
– Copyright Law
– Licensing agreements
– Commercialisation of IP
– Structuring ownership and equity
– Litigation and dispute resolution of trademarks and patents
– Managing Subpoenas, Discovery and Privilege in IP disputes
– Cross-border Patents dispute involving Australia, Eritrea, China & Chile in the Federal Circuit Court.
– We have assisted many Latin American and international companies with their IP needs in Australia, including registering and defending trademarks and patents.
– We have worked with major Chilean wineries and the wines of Chile Guild with trademark applications globally.
– We have assisted over 100 METS companies with registering trademarks and patents in various Latin American countries.