Our experienced intellectual property attorneys combine their expert backgrounds in trademark, patent and copyright law to serve our clientele as general counsel in a variety of corporate and litigation matters. Our intellectual property services include acquisition, enforcement and maintenance of trademarks, patents and copyrights. Additionally, we help clients protect their valuable trade secrets and negotiate the licensing of their intellectual property.
– Patentability search and opinions
– Patent application preparation, filing & prosecution
– International patent prosecution
– Patent licensing and negotiation
– Patent infringement enforcement and litigation
– Preparing, filing and prosecuting trademark applications in the US and internationally
– Prosecuting trademark oppositions
– Trademark searches and opinions
– Consulting on trademark protection strategies
– Post-registration services, such as consulting on licensing strategies
– Litigating trademark infringement matters
– Brand counselling
– Confidentiality and Non-Competition Agreements
– Non-disclosure agreements
– Database protection strategy
– Trade secret policy audit
– Intellectual property valuation
– Negotiation and preparation of contracts and licensing agreements
– Due diligence on venture capital transactions
– Copyright filing and prosecution
– Preparing and negotiating copyright licenses
– Litigating and/or arbitrating royalty disputes
– Litigating copyright infringement action
– Our practice encompasses all aspects of defence and enforcement in intellectual property and related areas, including patent, trademark, copyright, unfair competition, false advertising and antitrust.
– We assisted an Australian University and their related commercial arm win funding from the Chilean government to establish an International Center of Excellence for Mining.
– Our team successfully defended Domino’s Pizza with the defense of their trademark in Chile.
– We have worked with major Chilean wineries and the wines of Chile Guild with trademark applications globally.
– We have assisted over 100 METS companies with registering trademarks and patents in various Latin American countries.
– We assisted an Australian technology company with drafting license agreements for Chile, Peru, and Colombia.