Corporate & Commercial
Across Australia and around the world, business is becoming increasingly complex and competitive. Harris Gomez Group has been trusted for many years to provide advice to leading businesses in Australia and worldwide. Whether it be drafting a distributorship agreement or facilitating the sale and purchase of businesses, we can cater to a variety of needs providing well informed commercial and corporate advice.
– Business and transaction structures (including mergers and acquisitions)- Distribution and agent agreements
– Industrial relations and employment law.
– Shareholders’ agreements
– Professional insurances
– Incorporating companies and structuring corporate entities
– Corporate governance advice and support
– Transaction and business structuring
– Due diligence reporting
– We assisted Arrium (Molycop) with reviewing and negotiating contracts in Latin America that had a collective value of over USD$100 million.- We assisted Dematic, a multinational company, put in place a USD$700 million securities agreement for a revolving line of credit for their global operations.
– We assisted an Australian equipment provider to win a USD$6 million dollar contract with YPF in Bolivia.
– We have assisted over 150 foreign companies with their incorporations in various Latin American countries that included preliminary advice, structuring, taxation, corporate and labor advice.
– We have assisted a Canadian Engineering company with a joint venture in Chile that included incorporating a company, shareholders agreement, and preliminary tax advice.