Business & Commercial
Across Australia and around the world, business is becoming increasingly complex and competitive. Harris Gomez Group has been trusted by its clients for over 25 years to provide advice to leading and innovative businesses in Australia and worldwide. Whether it be drafting a distributorship agreement or facilitating the sale and purchase of businesses, we can cater to a variety of needs providing well informed commercial and corporate advice. HGG implements the negotiation skills to ensure the deal happens on the Right Terms.
– Advice on investment in real estate, retail, technology and project businesses
– IP Issues and advice when Buying or Selling a Company
– Establishment of new companies and ensuring ongoing compliance
– Mergers and acquisitions
– Business and transaction structures
– Buying and selling businesses
– Restraints of trade considerations in Sale of Business
– Due Diligence when acquiring a Business
– Advice and assistance with Valuations for Sale of Businesses
– Ownership structures for asset protection
– Partnership agreements
– Joint venture agreements
– Tenancy in common agreements
– Purchase or lease of business premises
– Involvement of additional investors, equity sharing agreements and structures
– Consultancy agreements
– Distributorship agreements
– Employment of staff and contractors
– Intellectual property advice and management including licensing agreements
– Capital gains tax advice
– Franchise agreements, general franchise law and franchising advice
– Product development, invention, manufacture and delivery
– Product licences
– Competition and Consumer Act advice, including restrictive trade practices, resale price maintenance and refusal to supply
– Shareholders’ agreements
– Service agreements and Terms & Conditions
– Strategic alliances
– Prepared many Sale of Business agreements and SPAs for many different types of business.
– Drafted and negotiated many shareholders’ agreements for technology and many different industries.
– We have assisted many Australian and foreign companies with their incorporations and set-up in Australia, including preliminary advice, structuring, taxation, corporate and employment law advice.
– We have assisted Australian/international joint ventures with the “commercialisation” of their technology including structuring advice and drafting of unit holders’ agreement, and tax advice.
– We have assisted multinationals Canadian and Chilean METS company with their setup in Australia and ongoing compliance needs, such as drafting transfer pricing agreements and assisting with employment advice for new hires.